Pages

5.4.12

covetable item number 1 for easter....savior brand








i started Savior Brand Co a while ago... After not being able to find individual covers/sleeve for my iphone and ipad - I decided to make my own... people started asking me where i had got them and I started making for them also... so allot of people have asked me to make and i realised i had an opportunity for my creative outlet! I have been involved in the local clothing industry for about 20 years and its time to give back a bit... Our profits are also used to employ local craft people in the industry and ultimately what we do is help orphans - I/we support St Theresa's Children's Home in Sydenham  - Max Pienaar of Savior Brand


come to i heart this saturday. before they are ALL GONE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! We love hearing from you.