Pages

26.4.11

Market Inspiration

Hello
Nadia here from Cupcake Couture and I am here to guest post for our favourite market gals.

I heart Market it very close to my...um...heart! Yes...I actually just said that, but there is no better way to describe what I mean. That is why I am so very happy to guest posting for duo behind our favourite market.

There are some very inspiring markets worldwide and I often draw inspiration from the setup and interesting products that can be found at these markets. Let’s take a look at one of the most well known ones.

Zipping all around the USA for crafting splendour the Renegade team know how to make every one of their events even better than the last.  I have also heard that they are planning a London Renegade in October.  Maybe South Africa will be on the cards soon!








For something funny and interesting – see The Postcard Machine.

I hope you enjoyed these and feel inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! We love hearing from you.