1. I love to see all the local talent.
2. I love being apart of this amazing group of people.
3. I love how it's grown from a tiny market to a major success and it's still the same two ladies that started it, it's very inspiring.
4. I love meeting the different kinds of people there. On my first market I met a wonderful lady and her daughter that were selling items made by less fortunate people. They were so kind and amazing and they touched my heart with their amazing warmth and they made me feel confident to keep trading.
5. My favorite food item has got to be the champagne flavored macarons - wow they're friggin' good!