Pages

7.12.12

Angelica's Toy Wonderland

The first of the three I Heart Markets for December was a wonderful day to introduce my new stock.
The response from the I Heart clients are always unique, funny and fun. Thanks so much for the support and comments, you guys make me really enjoy making my toys. 



I have tons of new stock that I've been working on exclusively for the patrons of I Heart Market. The new toys include the comeback of Monsters, lots of zombies, rag dolls, Christmas goodies (Santa, Gingerbread men and Xmas themed rag dolls) AND a limited edition collection of large toys.




If you're wanting to place custom orders, please do so before or on the day of the market on the 8th to have your toys made and ready to collect by the market on the 15th.
I will be selling at both of those markets and I look forward to seeing new faces and my lovely regulars!

Visit my blog to have a peak at some of the new goodies that will be at the market.
angelica-pelati.blogspot.com
On a side note, I'd love to thank Anna, Saki and their helpers for making the market a pleasurable and successful place to chill, buy and sell at.

See you guys at the next I Heart Market, where you can get all your Christmas shopping done under one tent!

Love
Angelica xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! We love hearing from you.