Pages

1.8.13

New Trader: strike.lamps


A big welcome to our new trader strike.lamps!

Strike.lamps are Trent Moffett, a first year student at AFDA and Jessica-Lee VanGo, a first year photography student at DUT. They both make these exciting new lamps. 
The colour ways are endless and he can make up any colour combination that you wish for. 

"Being Proudly South African I source the material from a local plastics concern, and ensured these vinyls were RECYCABLE (they are ECO FRIENDLY POLYMERIC free from harmful plasiticizers and chlorine making the film safe on childrens toys or food labeling). I buy it in sheets and they cut to my specs. Other locals companies sell the stud T clips and nuts and bolts which are also plastic, used to create the 'waves' on these lamps. I work from my parents home in Ballito on a table tennis table.... in a store room or on my mum's work desk." - Trent Moffett






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! We love hearing from you.